ETOBICOKE ESTATE PLANNING, BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE LAWYER
Banks & Starkman is an estate planning, probate, business and real estate law firm serving clients throughout the Greater Toronto Area. Experienced lawyer Leonard A. Banks and our helpful staff are committed to providing clients with thoughtful, attentive representation.
Experienced Toronto Lawyer Handling Estate Planning, Real Estate and Business Matters
The following is a brief overview of the main services offered by our firm:
- Residential real estate: Our firm offers guidance to purchasers and sellers of residential real estate, including offers, contracts, mortgages and title insurance.
- Mortgages and financing: We are experienced at representing borrowers, private lenders and institutional lenders in mortgage financing and refinancing transactions.
- Commercial real estate: Mr. Banks has extensive experience representing purchasers, sellers, landlords and tenants in commercial purchase, sale and lease transactions.
- Commercial leases: Our firm drafts, reviews and negotiates commercial leases. We also assist clients with lease disputes.
- Estate planning: We can help you create a comprehensive estate plan using a wide range of estate planning tools, including wills, trusts and other documents.
- Will creation and planning: Mr. Banks, an experienced estate planning lawyer, can help you draft a will and other documents that reflect your personal priorities.
- Powers of attorney: A power of attorney is, increasingly, a key part of any estate plan. We help people of all ages draft powers of attorney for property and personal care.
- Estate administration: If you have been named as the executor or estate trustee of a will, Mr. Banks, a skilled Etobicoke probate lawyer, can help you apply for appointment as an estate trustee and carry out your responsibilities.
- Executor and trustee representation: We represent estate trustees (executors) and trustees, advising on trusts and estates issues and guiding them through the process of administering an estate.
- Business formation and management: If you are starting a business, we can assist you with your incorporation, shareholder or partnership agreements, and contracts.
- Business incorporations: Mr. Banks provides entrepreneurs and business owners with advice regarding incorporation and its tax benefits.
- Business transactions: If you are planning to purchase or sell a franchise or active business, Mr. Banks offers helpful guidance and skilled representation.
- Notarial services: Our firm offers a range of notarial services, including authentication and certification of affidavits, declarations, letters of invitation and other documents.
- Litigation services: If you need help with a dispute in an area such as family law, personal injury law or employment law, we will refer you to experienced lawyers who serve as counsel to our firm.
Our offices are conveniently located in Etobicoke, right off Highway 401 and Highway 409, with plentiful free parking. If you need help with any legal issue, please call us toll free at 1-1-877-421-5468 or e-mail us to schedule an appointment with lawyer Leonard A. Banks.